Attached are the Notices of Race for the above Championships in Boltenhagen, Germany, which also have been published on the ILCA web site:
Laser Standard Men’s Championship – http://events.laserinternational.org/en/documents/store/100z67
Laser Radial Women’s Championship – http://events.laserinternational.org/en/documents/store/100z68
Details of the place allocations for each country are available at:
Laser Standard Men’s Place Allocations – http://events.laserinternational.org/en/events/manual/allocations/67/100z67 Laser Radial Women’s Place Allocations – http://events.laserinternational.org/en/events/manual/allocations/68/100z68
Please note that there is a change from previous years regarding charter boats.
For 2012 the championships will not be a mandatory charter. 40 charter boats for each championship will be available through ILCA by application through the ILCA web site. Allocation preference will given to sailors from outside Europe.
Important Dates for both Championships:
1. Close of applications for initial allocation of places and charter boats:
# 27 March 2012 23:59 GMT
2. Ranking of applications by National Laser Associations:
# 28 March until 1 April.
3. First round of place and charter boat allocation starts:
# 2 April.
4. Deadline for response to offers of a place or a place and charter boat:
# 8 April 23:59 GMT
5. Second round of place and chart boat allocations starts:
# 9 April
Sailors offered a place or a place and charter boat have 7 days to accept or reject the offer.